Thursday, February 15, 2007

It was Chilly, but we still made it to Chili's!

I have been SO busy at work. I worked 13 hours on Tuesday and 13 today. I am going to have another 12+ hour day tomorrow. Madison and Zach were both under the weather earlier this week and didn't get to spend the night with me on Wednesday. Well, now Kristi and her kids are sick. I wanted to be able to do some stuff with the kids this week. I stopped by and saw them at their moms for awhile on Wednesday night and tonight I picked them up and we went out for dinner. We ate at Chili's. Zach had a burger and cheese and Madison had pasta and steamed broccoli. I can't believe how much that kid loves veggies and good food.
Here's a picture of them foolin' around at Chili's tonight. Speaking of that....it's COLD here!

No comments: