Sunday, May 27, 2007

Getting the "Royal" treatment!

It's Memorial Day Weekend. Kristi and I originally had planned on having a Honeymoon at the Condo at Lake of the Ozarks. That plan fell through. It has something to do with my ex wife and schedule conflicts. That's all that I am going to say about that. Kristi ended up having a friend come into town and I decided to take the kids to KC. They have never been to a Royals game. Jeremy has a friend that works for them, and he hooked us up with tickets. The picture above of Madison and Zach before the game. The Royals played the Seattle Mariners and got beat 9-1. There was a Grand Slam, but it was for the Mariners. The Royals don't look good at all! We are going again today. I hope that it goes better for KC than it did on Saturday night.

No comments: