Monday, June 23, 2008

Still looking for a win

My hockey team had another game on Sunday night. We came into the third week of the season 0-2. We lost the first week 8-0 and 6-0 in on the second week. The third game of the season wasn't much different. We played the Average Joe's. They were above average, beating us 13-0. Yes, you are reading this correctly. We have given up 27 goals and have scored none so far this season.
The team wasn't all that was hurting on Sunday night. Take a look at the picture of my skate above. I was getting dressed into my gear before the game and noticed this when I was putting on my skates. There was a chunk missing. I used clear hockey tape, hoping it would hold. It did. I am going to have to get it fixed before our next game on Sunday. Man! I hope that we can get a win, or at least a goal next game!

No comments: