Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Remembering the good old days

I was at work this morning and "Could It Be I'm Falling In Love" by The Spinners came on. That's probably one of my favorite songs ever. It makes me think of being a little kid in Colorado. That then made me think of all of the times that we would head to Colorado for the holidays and see all of the family. Man! I miss everyone! I really miss knocking on the door at Grandma Hubbard's house and seeing her smiling face. I also miss going and seeing Grandma and Grandpa Gardner and having Grandpa tackling me to the floor and rubbing his whiskers on me and beating me up.
Being a parent has made me realize how important family is. This is always a very tough time for me each year. I miss everyone in Colorado so much. I am happy to have my own children and parents here with me. I also have Kristi and her family, but there's no place like Colorado for the holidays.

I want everyone there to know that I miss you very much and can't wait to get out there to see you. I am hoping and doing all that I can to save up to get out there in January. Happy Holidays and I love and miss you all!

No comments: