Monday, August 27, 2007

Michael Vick Pleads Guilty.

I got this picture e-mailed to me from my sister-in-law (SISTER) Darla. It's pretty funny. It's poking fun at Michael Vick's stupidity. On a serious note, here's the latest with Michael Vick's situation.

Michael Vick apologized to the NFL and his Atlanta Falcons teammates Monday for "using bad judgment and making bad decisions" and vowed to redeem himself of charges in a dogfighting case.
Shortly before making his first public statements, the star quarterback pleaded guilty to a federal dogfighting charge and awaited a Dec. 10 sentencing date that likely will send him to prison.
"First I want to apologize for all the things that I've done and that I have allowed to happen," Vick said at a news conference following his appearance in U.S. District Court.
"I made a mistake in using bad judgment and making bad decisions," he said. "Dogfighting is a terrible thing."
He concluded by saying, "I offer my deepest apologies to everyone. And I will redeem myself. I have to."

No comments: