Friday, August 17, 2007

Thanks Chris!

OK. We're still in Dallas and having a good time. I am excited to get home and see the kids. I miss them. I talked to Zach on the phone this morning. I can't wait to see them!
We went to Six Flags over Texas today. I won a big stuffed Bugs Bunny for Madison and bought a Texas Rangers shirt for Zach at the game on Thursday night.
We were at Six Flags from 11 a.m. till 5 p.m. It was a fun time. We were beat. The hotel we are at has a free shuttle to the park. That saved us $15 Thursday night at the baseball game and $15 at Six Flags. We got back to the hotel about 5:15 and the next thing I know, it's 7:30 p.m. and I had fallen asleep. The other guys were still sleeping. Scott was the only one awake. He was chatting online with one of his friends from Fort Scott.
Chris treated us to Rafain Brazilian Steakhouse tonight. That place is wonderful! It is probably the best food that I have ever had. He took me there once after a hockey game in Dallas. It is so good! You can see for yourself at www.rafain.com.

No comments: