Monday, February 4, 2008

February 5th. Happy B-day Honey!

I know that i am posting this a few hours early, but I wanted to make sure that I could sneak away from my wife long enough to post it. I hope she doesn't think that I am still doing my taxes. I might be posting my own obituary after she hears about that.

The woman of my dreams was born on February 5, 1969. I didn't know it at the time, because I was a fetus. I knew it back in the late 80's when I first met her, though. The first thing I remember was her beautiful dark brown eyes. I also loved her smile and her sense of humor. Well, she has to have some sense of humor to be with me. Kristi, Happy Birthday. You mean so much to me. You came back into my life when I needed you most. You are my best friend and the love of my life. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you.
Oh, yeah. I almost forgot. Fred "Gopher" Grandy from "The Love Boat" sends his wishes. Love ya!

***I found this picture of Kristi and "Gopher" in her photo album. I believe she said that she was 10 or 11 at that time.


No comments: