Saturday, April 12, 2008

Day 2 of Jeremy in Wichita

It's day two of Jeremy's Kansas trip. He spent most of the day with Kristi and me. We went to the mall. He wanted to buy something KU. He got a hat. I had to sport my KU "National Champs" shirt today. We went over to mom and dad's for a couple of hours. We then went to eat dinner at Felipe's on the east side. I love that place. We had 14 or 15 people at dinner. It was nice and the food was great. Jeremy is going to church with mom and dad tomorrow. I think that we are going to get together in the afternoon. We got tickets to Blue Man Group at the station and I invited Jeremy and Taunia to go to that Sunday night, but I am not sure that they are going to be able to go. I really miss my brother. I wish that he lived closer. It really stinks when your best friend lives almost 1,4000 miles away. I am enjoying every moment that I get with him here in town. I hope that time starts to stall.

No comments: