Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy Birthday Kirk!

I would like to wish a Happy Birthday to my cousin, Kirk. He has always been a great person and has that sense of humor the most of my relatives have. I don't get to see him a lot anymore. He lives a few hundred miles away and he hasn't been at the condo at Lake of the Ozarks the last couple of times that I have seen him. One of my funniest stories of Kirk was when I was a little kid. He was dating a girl. I believe that her name was Heidi. My brother and I were staying at Kirks families house in Longmont, Colorado for a few days. Kirk was stuck watching Jeremy and me. He decided to walk us to Dairy Queen with him and his girlfriend. I remember that we would laugh and tease him every time they would hold hands. It was funny at the time, but I am sure it irritated the crap out of him, but he was a good sport about it.
I also remember playing football with him on the football field at Central Methodist College in Fayette, Missouri. It was very fun. I also remember him taking us to the pool at the campus. He is a great cousin and he means very much to all of his family. Happy Birthday!

No comments: