Monday, January 15, 2007

The "Magic" is Gone. So Is My Morning Show.

Monday was a pretty interesting day. Magic 92.3, the station that I have worked at doing mornings for the past year is going "bye bye!" I was notified that I am no longer the morning guy at the station and that the 70's and 80's format of Magic is gone. As of 12 a.m. on Tuesday, 1/16/07 (a few minutes ago), Magic 92.3 official died and made room for "Classic Country 92.3."
I was not very happy to hear the news that I was no longer going to be working on the air doing mornings, but I have been offered a job to help with promotions and will be doing some on air work for KFDI. The management at the station has been very good to work for and they are very nice.
I am looking forward to doing the new job, but it's going to be very weird not doing a regular air shift.
Well, I better get to bed. I can actually sleep in a little bit now.



No comments: