Sunday, September 23, 2007

Another BIG Weekend for KU!!!

The Kansas Jayhawks football team continues to roll! They went to 4-0 over the weekend with a 55-3 win against Florida International. I was in the Lawrence-Topeka area over the weekend for Kent's funeral. I drove over to Lawrence early Saturday morning to walk on the KU campus and see some of the sights around town that I used to love when I lived up there. I went by the stadium and watched them prepare for tailgating and the game. I would love to see them play this year, but don't see if happening. I will probably be headed to Manhattan on 10/13, though. A guy that used to work for me gave me free tickets to the Colorado-KSU game. So, I hope to go to that.
Kansas is off this week, but return on October 6th at K-State. That will be a good one. It's a sell out! Rock Chalk....Jayhawk.....KU!!!

No comments: