Sunday, September 16, 2007

Kicking It at the Kansas State Fair

All of our kids were at their other parents house this weekend, and Kris and I had nothing to do the whole time. We decided to go to Hutchinson to the State Fair. I had a ton of free things for it from work. So, we ended up spending about 10 hours there doing lots of eating, walking, eating, people watching, eating, riding rides and eating. Yes! Lots of eating! My favorite was the Cheese Curds that we had at the end of the night. They were delicious!
It was a wonderful time. Kristi and I had so much fun. We both needed the alone time with just us two. It was great! Here's a picture from the top of the Ferris Wheel. She wanted me to go on the Tilt-O-Whirl and I declined. I told her that I didn't like that ride and I also told her my Aunt Peg's story from that ride. That's for another time. Another time for sure.

No comments: