Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Another day in the books at CMA's

It was another busy day at CMA Radio Week. One of the highlights of the day was meeting the Eagles. They had a press conference and there were only 32 of us allowed in there. It was very cool. They didn't allow any pictures or autographs, but I was able to talk to all of them in the hallway after the conference. I never imagined the opportunity to have a conversation with legends like that. I also had the opportunity to hang out with Randy Travis (above photo). He was very nice and it was kinda special, because Kristi loved Randy Travis way back when her and I dated in the late 80's. I was telling him all about that. He thought that it was cool that her and I ended up crossing paths years later and became husband and wife. I liked him a lot. I will get more details on the event soon. Have a nice evening. I am headed to bed.

No comments: