Thursday, November 15, 2007

He's Still Got It!

Kristi and I went to Kansas City on Wednesday night for the Garth Brooks concert. This show was the final show of the 9 Sold Out concerts. Our station, KFDI had two buses of winners that we took up to the show. Well, the bus driver did. Kristi and I didn't want to ride in the bus. So, after I spent what seemed like an eternity checking folks in on the bus, we headed to K.C. The show was at the brand new Sprint Center. That arena is nice! Garth's show was incredible. We had a great time and all of the station winners enjoyed it. I think Kristi enjoyed sleeping the ENTIRE way home. I stopped at Emporia on the way back and it was cold. I stopped to get gas and stood out in the cold wind to wake back up. We pulled into the garage right at 2 a.m. I was back to work at 7:15 this morning. What a day! It was worth it and my travel companion was wonderful. Love ya babe!

No comments: