Friday, November 23, 2007

"Black and Blue Friday!"

WOW! That's the only word that I can think of to describe today! We started the day very early. We met up with Kory and Darla at Wal-Mart at Greenwich and Kellogg in Wichita. It was a madhouse. I stacked up a few toys that I was snagging for Kristi and me. I could barely see in front of me. I proceeded to trip over a pallet. I fell face first on the floor and spilled the toys everywhere. I bruised up both of my knees and discovered a little later that I also ripped the crotch in my jeans. Yeah! It was a long day.
The highlight of the day was people watching. Here's a lady that was in a group of five. They had shirts made for the occasion. She posed for me. I do wish that more people would take in a shower before these events. There were some real stinkers out this morning!



No comments: