Monday, November 5, 2007

Here's an outside look of where I am staying.

Here's a picture that I took this morning from in front of the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum. On the right is the hotel where I am staying and on the left is the arena where the CMA's are going to take place. It's also the arena that they Nashville Predators hockey team plays.
I got up early this morning and walked a few miles. I should do that every morning! It felt great! I will put some more pictures on here during the trip. It's been very nice to get the opportunity to do something like this. I have done it on the Top 40 radio side, but never country. It's been fun. I miss the family, though. I am going to take a shower and head over to the Country Music Hall of Fame and take a tour. They have a Ray Charles exhibit. I wanna check that out. It's $18 to get in, but I'm going to expense it and the station will pay me back.



No comments: