Sunday, March 30, 2008

End of the season

Well, it's time to hang up the "58" jersey for awhile. My hockey team lost tonight 5-1 and ended our fall-winter hockey season. It was an interesting season. We changed names half way through the season and had our lone win of the season last week. The team is playing in a tournament in Kansas City in a few weeks, but I can't afford to make the trip. I am planning on playing with the team this summer and possibly in the Wichita River Festival tournament in May. It was a fun season. it made me realize how fat and out of shape I am. I hope to get into shape one of these years. I can tell you now that I am not planning on going to my 20th High School Reunion in July. I am a fatty and I would be embarrassed to be seen like this. I am amazed that Kristi and the kids can even stand it. I am not feeling sorry for myself. I am telling the truth. Well, I better get off the blog and eat another french fry. LOL!

No comments: