Monday, March 17, 2008

Jeremy's debut from New York City

I was sleeping early this morning. At 4:02 a.m. my phone rings. It's a text message from my friend Chris. The messages says "Jeremy is on TV right now." He was in Woodward, Oklahoma at his hotel. He has work to do in Oklahoma and was getting up early to drive to Oklahoma City. He was watching the news and realized that Jeremy was on TV. I have a bad habit of not being able to go back to sleep once I have been woken up. I hate it. So, I called Chris back and we talked for about 30 minutes. I was watching Jeremy at the same time.
I have set my DVR to record "World News Now" and "ABC This Morning" each weekday. I appreciate Chris calling, but I also appreciate and need my beauty sleep. I thought that it was cool that he called, though.
Jeremy, you are doing awesome! Keep up the great work, bub!

No comments: