Monday, October 29, 2007

Brett's Bombs Bury Broncos! Bailey and Bly Blow!

The Broncos were part of an exciting Monday Night Football game tonight. They came back to tie the Packers at the last second of the game with a Jason Elam Field Goal. They tied it all up 13-13. The Packers won the toss and received the ball to start OT. The very first play of OT, Favre threw an 81-yard touchdown pass to Greg Jennings. He burned Dre' Bly for the touchdown. The Packers won 19-13. Earlier in the game, Champ Bailey was burned for a 79 yard touchdown pass.
The Broncos did all that they could to win the game. They have had tons of injuries. Javon Walker is out. Travis Henry is out. John Lynch got hurt in the game and didn't return. Cutler played pretty good. He had no interceptions.
I am really getting tired of the cornerback's, though. Champ Bailey and Dre' Bly are overrated and have done nothing! All they did tonight was give up the two touchdowns that beat the Broncos. I personally can't stand Champ Bailey. I have seen him twice personally in situations with fans and he was an ass. My brother and his wife saw him at a restaurant in Denver once and said the same thing. Champ, you need to get your big head out of your rear and start playing "team" ball!
I have been a Broncos fan my entire life. I really don't see them making the playoffs this year. They are now 3-4 and trail the Chargers and Chiefs, yes, I said Chiefs. It kills me to say that, but it's true. They are stinking this year.
Well, back to the drawing board. They are off to Detroit Sunday. Go Broncos! I still do think that Bailey and Bly suck, though!

No comments: