Thursday, October 18, 2007

Lunch with Heisman Trophy Winners.

Two of our stations presented the Wendy's High School Heisman Luncheon today at Wichita State University. The three Heisman Trophy Winners with me in the picture are (Left to Right) Jason White, Steve Owens and Billy Sims. All of them are OU Sooners stars. I am not a big OU fan, but they were nice guys. I had worked with Billy in the past at the Special Olympics Auction that I am involved with. We exchanged e-mail addresses and he told me to look him up when I am in Oklahoma. It was a great event today with about 300 students in attendance. One of the students was Spencer Sinclair, yes, she was my ex-girlfriend Alicia Dillmore's niece. I remembered her when she wasn't even two years old yet. She is a swimming star at Wichita NE High School. Her mom and dad were there, so I talked with them for awhile. Alicia is still married and expecting her second child (a girl) very soon. It was nice to see them. Nice folks.

No comments: