Saturday, October 27, 2007

Quick OKC Getaway!

Kristi and I took a surprise trip down to OKC today. I am writing this blog from Room 408 of the Colcord Hotel. We were looking through stuff and realized that we still had a free OKC Hotel package. The people from OKC Tourism came up to the station a few months ago and we gave away some packages on the air. The girl that's in charge of it from OKC gave me some goodies for personal use, too. Well, this is where we are at. This hotel is sweet! It's a block from the Ford Center. We are going over there to watch our beloved Wichita Thunder play a hockey game tonight. We will just walk over and watch it. I am so glad that we found this free hotel stay. It is awesome. I will try and take some pictures from here to show you. You can see more about the hotel at http://www.colcordhotel.com/

No comments: